Thursday, March 15, 2018

inspired by - be your own kind of beautiful


another fabulous inspiration from laurel...luv the pics she brings, they always get me motivated! I have loosely watercolored the flowers stamp set from technique tuesday...have you heard about their greenhouse society stamp sets? they are gorgeous flower stamps and dies released every month, you can join the auto monthly ship program or purchase them each month. By joining the auto ship program you save 25%, that is a great savings! To see the stamp I used in this card; march's release cherry blossoms stamp and die, and to learn about the auto ship go here.  I am luvin the flower sets from technique tuesday and all of the other stamps they offer, check them out! Be sure to check out the rest of this super talented design team and see how they have inspired us!

words with meaning - be humble, you could be wrong.


inspired by: h is for hoppy






7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cherry blossoms, Teresa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love those flowers, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I like the choice of loose watercolors- really feels fresh!
    Not sure if I am in the right place for this,but my favorite garden flower is the white balloon flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa could this be any more beautiful, I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*