Wednesday, June 21, 2017

thanks


I have used the super cute echo park floral hello die for my card...I adore this flower die! I paired it with a tag die from casual fridays called tag buddies. The sweet thanks sentiment is from the cute simon says stamp set called lots of thanks. I have used the inspiration photo from inspired by and the fun sketch from paper crafts crew, links below. I adore the photo, but I would have not put these two colors together, but luv the outcome on my card. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

words with meaning - being honest is powerful.

inspired by: inspiration photo/#61
paper crafts crew: sketch/pcc249




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pink color wash! Thanks for playing along at Inspired By All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours together are to die for... A really stunning card, Teresa - thanks for joining us this week at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, AMAZING! Absolutely stunning card. I love the background and the colors on the card. You completely rocked the Paper Craft Crew Sketch and blew it out of the ball park. Thanks for playing along and look for your card to be on the Top Picks Blog Post PCC249. ~Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*