Wednesday, June 21, 2017

simon says stamp/patterned paper-let's be adventurers

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!


Hello and welcome to this weeks simon says stamp wednesday challenge this week we are challenging you to using patterned paper. The design team is using products from doodlebug....you gotta luv their fun papers!   Don't forgot every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...wooohooo....now that is worth playing for!




I have use the patterned paper from the pack called spring things, I luv using patterned paper; but used it this time in a little different way. This adorable fire fly jar was on a piece of the paper, so I cut it out and popped it up for depth and used it as my main focal point. I added a bit of twine around the neck of the jar and the sentiment is a sticker from dear lizzy. A few pretty pink posh clear dew droplets around the edges for fun. I can't wait to see what you create this week using patterned paper.

words with meaning - without rain, nothing grows. learn to embrace the storms in your life.

simon says stamp: wednesday/patterned paper



Let's go shopping!

4 comments:

  1. super cute card Teresa :-) the jar of fireflies is adorable and I love the watercolored background and layout, gorgeous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, I was going to use this image but I messed it up !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet image and love the artsy background you made for the card! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and sweet card. Love the pastel colours. The background is gorgeous. I love your card, Teresa! Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*