Sunday, May 21, 2017

sunday stamps - hey hi, hello there


a super quick card for me today, still working everyday..so looking forward to a few days off next weekend! I watercolored splashed the background, stamped the adorable butterfly from the stamp market and added the sentiment....also from the stamp markets new release.  A few clear droplets and sequins for a little shine complete my card. Hope you have a great day! 

words with meaning - the amazing thing about God is that even a "no" has goodness written all over it.

just add inksketch/jai360
sunday stamps: colors/ssc151





6 comments:

  1. Lovely fresh colour palette and fun card - I love your water colour splash background. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. great used the sketch and the colors my sweet friend
    I love that sentiment so sweet and the big Butterfly is adorable too
    always great inspiration sweet Teresa
    see you soon on my DT csrd my friend always currious what my DT friend tell about my card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft background you've created Teresa and how your emerald butterfly really pops against it. Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! That dotted butterfly is wonderful and looks fabulous with the watercolored background. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Teresa! I love that atmospheric background, and the colours are just beautifully fresh, bright and fun! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*