Monday, May 25, 2015

mojo monday/mojo399-hello

hello and happy Memorial Day to all of my USA friends, sure hope you have had a wonderful weekend...we have! I have used the Verve stamp set Button Best, such sweet flowers. I watercolored them with tim holtz and spectrum noir aqua markers. I used the gorgeous color combo from stampin royalty...so sweet. I hope you will join us for tall & skinny week, I luv making these size cards! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

mojo monday: sketch/mojo399
stampin royalty: colors/sr278



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card - great combination of papers and colours. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this take on the sketch! I started to offset my smallest banner on my card then didn't. I should have known the rebel in you would do it - lol! Enjoy your day off today. I know I will even though I will playing in the dirt in my flower beds. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Teresa! Love the gold accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*