Sunday, January 25, 2015

love you 4ever


 I had to play along with Cure For The Monday Blues, for last Monday....I so luv the inspiration photo. I was inspired by the yellow patterned sofa with the bright pink legs...so very cool. I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. All the links to the challenges are below. I have used Winner & Walter stamps, click on the pictures below of the goodies I used; it will take you directly to them. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

Cure For The Monday Blues: inspiration/#40
Freshly Made Sketches: sketch/FMS170



5 comments:

  1. This makes the perfect Valentines card. I love your soft colors! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those gold glitter polka dots on that tag! Cool mix of patterns and layers too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card,Teresa!! Great colors and i lvove the scalloped edge and the pretty Tag!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is GORGEOUS. Beautiful design and colors, and perfect details. Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*