Sunday, December 14, 2014

Happy Birthday


I so luv the sweet inspiration photo from Cure For The Monday Blues, I do not need anymore Christmas cards; so I created a birthday card. I used a piece of designer paper of the world map, it was inspired by the "not a creature was stirring" statement. I went with kraft, whites, and texture. I discovered the NEW challenge called Show CASe Your Style, wow, what great challenges they are bringing....this weeks is a sketch! I have used lots of great stuff from the Simon Says Stamp Store, click on the links below to check'em out....sparkle & shine!

Cure For The Monday Blues: inspiration photo/#36
Show CASe Your Style: sketch/SYSC4


7 comments:

  1. Love the sketch, so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a lovely job with the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that great texture! Those neutrals together work beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the muted colour palette and your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at showCASe your style challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the texture you have going on here with the impressed base and patterned paper and sequins! Also love how you thought outside the box and didn't create a Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*