Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Thinking of You

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!



wed-newchallenge-header

It is Wednesday and you know what that means, another FUN challenge from Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Team. 

This weeks challenge is "Thinking of You" and the Simon Says Stamp design team are spotlighting products from Prima. 

I would also like to share the information about the Caring Hearts Card Drive. Vera & Jennifer McGuire team up again for the 5th year of Caring Hearts Card Drive. The goal of this card drive is to bring joy to those that live in nursing homes through our handmade cards. Simon Says Stamp is one of the sponsors for this event and there are lots of prizes to be won so please consider sending in your cards.

You can find all the details for the card drive HERE
Print

Don't forget every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...woohoo...definitely worth playing for!

50dollar_voucher_600px


I have used gorgeous paper flowers from Prima, I wanted them to take cneter stage. I must tell ya, I ordered two different packages of these flowers here and here; they are both stunning......I am finding myself wanting to reach for them every time I make a card..I luv'em! I also bought these leaves to add with the, I used a "thinking of you" sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp set Sending Happy Thoughts.  I cannot wait ot see what you create this week....sparkle & shine!

Monday Lunchtime Sketch: sketch/TSSC339


Simon Says Stamp



Let's Go Shopping!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Teresa :-) The papers and flowers are so pretty and I love the twine detail,, absolutely fabulous ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card Teresa! Those flowers are gorgeous!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Teresa. So pretty and feminine and I love your handmade flowers
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Teresa, a fabulous design and such beautiful flowers...
    ...I love your used of twine!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your design, Teresa, so very pleasing! You let the flowers be the star of the show, and rightly so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty, Teresa! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Teresa,

    What a nice balance your card has. You have a great sense of color and I think the twine against the black backdrop is very effective and eye catching. Perfect finishing touch to a nice thought for someone special in your life.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this looks fab! I love the soft colors you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous card, those flowers are beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous! Deserving of a frame. Those flowers are amazing and your twine bow is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Teresa! The big blooms are fabulous!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Teresa - the big blooms really steal the show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*