Saturday, September 13, 2014

You Matter Very Much


OMGoodness friends, I have been sooooo busy with our kitchen make over! It is coming along nicely, but slowly since we are doing the work ourselves. I hope to share some photos real soon. I have been itching to get inky, I am missing my creative time. I want to share a card that was created for lots of challenges, check them all out below. I have used the sweet butterfly stamp from Simon Says Stamp, Butterfly Friends. The sentiment is totally sweet and it is from the set Friendly Flowers. I have used embossing paste to achieve the background, some tiny washi tape and gemstones in the center of the butterfly complete my card! Click on the links to below to shop products...sparkle & shine!

Deconstructed Sketch: sketch/#168
Tag Your It: inspired by karen/#6
SCS Cards For A Cause: use a butterfly
SCS Inspiration Challenge: IC458..I was inspired by the black and white vase







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochromatic card :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your black & white card! Great take on Karin's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white theme! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*