Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes!

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!



wed-newchallenge-header

Welcome to Wednesday and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, you gotta luv Wednesdays and Simon Says Stamp!

This weeks challenge is ANYTHING GOES, the Simon Says Stamp Design Team are spotlighting Hero Arts products!

Don't forget every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...woohoo...definitely worth playing for!

50dollar_voucher_600px


I adore this Hero Arts Newspaper Flower, I cut an black layer of the flower to put behind the flower, luv the extra depth it gives. I added gorgeous KaiserCraft sparklet to the center, luv these! I then added some ink spritzing for little extra summin, summin....so sweet! The sentiment is from the darlin Avery Elle Fabulous Floral set. I cannot wait to see what you create this week....have fun...sparkle & shine!

Simon Says Stamp

Let's Go Shopping!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic monochrome card - that flower is just awesome! Love the splatters too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so striking!! I am not very good with designing without color- but you did a fab job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Teresa :-) I love the Black/White combo, really striking ! the flower is awesome and I love the splatters too. FAB :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love the graphic feel of the black and white. And the layered black flower really does add a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card Teresa, I love the monochrome and fabulous splattered background.......the text flowers with are gorgeous!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat, modern looking card! I need to get the black mist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty text flower! I love the black & white too :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Utterly fabulous! I'm never brave enough to strip colours right back, but this is so inspiring! Love the big flower and splatters too :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment .. and good luck with your own building work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*