Monday, September 15, 2014

Mojo Monday/MOJO363-Let's Party


I adore this week's Mojo Monday sketch, I hope you will join us and play along! I have also shared this card on the Verve Blog, I am up for this month's Diva Dare...Terrific Trio. My terrific trio is three sentiments, Julee has the best sentiments and I wanted to show off how you can use more than one on the front of your card! What fun! You can mix and match Verve's sentiments to make separate statements or a sweetly paired sentence. I have used sentiments from the same Verve set, Small Packages. I cannot wait to see what you create...sparkle & shine!

Stamps: Small Packages(Verve Stamps)
Paper: Gray Card Stock and Misc. Designer Paper
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger), Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana(SU) 
Accessories: Heidi Swapp Tag, Star Dies, SU Circle Punches, Gemstone, Ribbon, Tim Holtz Scissors, 3D Foam Dots, and Glue Dots

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*