Monday, April 7, 2014

Shabby Tea Room Guest Deisgner-Bless You


hi friends, I have the great honor of being this weeks guest at The Shabby Tea Room...thank you Debbie! If you have not played along join us for this amazing challenge and this weeks challenge is a great way to get you in the mood for spring; use the colors, lace/ribbon, and flowers! I adore these colors and had such a blast creating my card today. I have used another fabby sketch from Cardabilities...luv there sketches! Below is a list of what in my card, click on the photos to take a closer look...sparkle & shine!

Cardabilities: sketch/#96
The Shabby Tea Room: #213...colors, lace/ribbon, and flowers

9 comments:

  1. I love it!!!Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Congrats on your guest design at "The Shabby Tea Room"!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the little crocheted flowers ..I'm motivated to learn how to make those. Thanks for the pretty card with a homespun touch.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love crochet flowers :)
    Thank you for joining us on Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the crochet flowers. So glad you joined us in our latest challenge at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GD spot for TSTR! Love this card, which is so pretty with those crocheted flowers! Wonderful design and pretty colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so sweet, beautiful and elegant card! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities! :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*